Telaga Waja rafting tour, there may be some of you who are not familiar or have ever heard about this Bali cheap tour packages.
Telaga Waja rafting tour, we made based on feedback from our customers, who want to enjoy white water rafting in Bali while doing sports.
Package tours rafting in Telaga Waja we made, some devotees are customers that holiday weekend in Bali, with the aim relieve fatigue.
Trend following the adventure tourism activities in Bali, is currently an increase in demand from domestic tourists, especially tourists who come from the capital city of Jakarta.
Adventure travel activities are no longer a dominance of Australian travelers and Singapore. If you follow the watersport activities in Tanjung Benoa Bali, you will definitely see more domestic tourists than foreign tourists, especially during the school holidays.
And we have made travel packages containing watersport activities Tanjung Benoa, to meet demand from customers who want travel packages which will focus more on tourism in Bali and adventure activities on the beach.
The package we call Dreamland tour , you can see more detail by clicking on the link.
Then how activity Bali rafting ? For the activity of rafting tour, travelers are still dominated by Australia and Singapore, but are now beginning to boost demand from domestic tourists to follow the activity of rafting in Bali.
The thought of fear of drowning because they can not swim, they become an obstacle to domestic tourists to try rafting activities in Bali. Something that is fair, those who have never tried rafting activity, will be afraid to try. But if it is ever once tried, will definitely addicted and this is the natural writer.
In Bali there are three rivers are fit for use for activities rafting, the river is:
- Ayung River, better known by the name of Ayung rafting .
- Telaga Waja River is more familiar with the name Telaga Waja rafting .
- Melangit River, better known by the name Bakas rafting.
All three rivers in Bali above criteria and a different atmosphere.
In Bali, there are many providers rafting activity and one that is in the Telaga Waja river rafting is Nature. We highly recommend Alam rafting activities on the river rafting Telaga Waja.
Package tours in Bali this, of course, not only do the activity on the river rafting Telaga Waja Bali. In Telaga Waja rafting tour packages, relaxation activities are also included in the Bali Orchid SPA SPA with traditional Balinese massage, thalasso foot wash and shopping souvenirs typical of Bali.
For details on routes and schedules Telaga Waja rafting tour packages, please see in the table below.
Travel service Rafting & Spa Bali
|We will pick you up at your place of stay, at 08:00 am.|
|Activities rafting in Alam Amazing Adventures Rafting . You will rafting activities for 2.5 hours by taking the route of the river along 16 kilometers. Please bring a change of clothes, sports shoes and sun block.|
|Lunch at the finish point Alam rafting.|
|Package tour continues with activities Orchid SPA SPA in Bali. You will get a Balinese massage for 1.5 hours, thalasso foot wash and ginger tea.|
|Krishna visited Bali, sales center souvenirs typical of Bali .|
|We’ll take you back to where you stay.|
Ke Bali Tour Package Description Without Hotel.
- The duration of the package Telaga Waja rafting tour is 10 hours.
- Bali travel package price, inclusive of tourism transfortasi full AC with driver.
- Bali’s holiday package price, has included the cost of admission to the tourism in Bali, according to the attractions listed in the package tour.
- Prices for holiday packages to Bali cost, including the cost of tickets for the activity of rafting on Telaga Waja river rafting with Alam operator.
- Package tours to Bali without a hotel and includes traditional Balinese massage, thalasso foot wash, ginger tea in Bali Orchid Spa.
- Including the cost of parking at the Bali tourist attraction.
- Including the cost of lunch at the finish point rafting
Bali Rental Bus
Jl. Pangkung sari, gang kubu lebak, Kerobokan Kelod – Kuta Utara Bali 80361
+62 85 100 700 556 (Office)
+62 81 999 39 34 71 (Hotline)
+62 81 239 09 98 9 (WhatApp)